Among the many “firsts” of childhood, getting that first haircut is one for the scrapbook. At The Little Clippers of Oceanside long island, we take your child’s first haircut just as seriously as you do. We would be honored to be part of this important event.
1. Plan your Haircuts between meal time and nap time
2. Bring an extra T shirt. Hair on your shirt can be very itchy
3. Pay the salon a visit prior to their haircut. A couple of visit may help with the transition
4. Watching dad or mom have their haircut can also be helpful
5. Choose a salon that knows how to work with children.
We're The Little Clippers and we're here for your little one.
First Haircuts are a big deal and we want it to be a special one.